Item was picked up on time, was supposed to be a 2 delivery.After 8 days they contact me and tell me they can't deliver per it is a limited access road.

I contact the customer and look it up, it is a main business road and gets regular shipments all of the time. Central Transport just wants to charge me another $150.00 Another 3 days goes by. So to avoid having to refund my customer all freight charges and item they purchased I now have to eat another $150.00. I will never use this company again and will make sure I tell everyone I know and do business with to avoid using them.

Also, when my customer tried to call into them to see where their merchandise was, their customer service rep was rude and hung up on them. My 3rd party shipper said only to reach them by email not phone...what kind of customer service is that??? If I was a week late on a shipment, I wouldn't charge the customer more money...

I would be apologizing like crazy and doing whatever I could to get the item there.Not scamming for more money

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Parts1225 stated that there is a room for improvement of lack of communication and damaged and late. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of central transport delivery service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $300. Central Transport needs to issue a partial refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned central transport delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Central Transport.

Had an Experience with Central Transport?

Comments

Get what you pay for. Cheap does not equal good.