They had my shipment sitting in their Billerica location for over 5 days which was 2 towns over from me and didn't make an effort to contact me about delivering my order.I had to contact them via phone and email just to get them to schedule a delivery.

When their delivery guy showed up he was rude and LAZY. He refused to bring my package to my door but instead left it at the end of the driveway on a pallet for anyone to take. When I told him I was calling his company to have him move this to the back of the house he said it was too heavy and said well I guess your refusing the order and went to load it in his truck. I had to go and sit on my delivery to prevent him from putting it back on the truck.

I would never recommend this company to anyone who wants to ship out. They are the worse company I EVER dealt with. Why would you deliver a pallet of parts and not have anything in the truck to move it where it needs to go is beyond me.

Pure stupidity on the companies part.I contacted the company to file a complaint and surprise surprise no one called me back.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Central Transport?

Comments

Well if it is not stated on your BOL that certain equipment is needed then it's your fault