Additional Fees
Tracking Tool

Worst company ever!Shipment is delayed several times and then I finally get a delivery scheduled.

I am unable to sign for it myself so I arrange to have a neighbor do it for me. They never show. I contact customer service and reschedule for the following Monday. I get a delivery time of 9-12.

I again arrange for my neighbor to be available. They stayed until after twelve, no delivery, they have to leave, got other things to do. Out of the blue I get a call saying that the truck is at my house and they are here to deliver (outside the delivery window). I can't fault the driver much, he did say he would come back around after his other deliveries and try me again.

He called after I was off work and said that he was just getting approval and that he would stop by my place in 10-15 min. Not even 2 min later he calls back and says that he is ordered back to the terminal and that I will need to reschedule.

After a week of no responses, I get a call from the vendor who sold me the items wondering what was going on. I finally get customer service on the line, they flagged my delivery in such a way that they wouldn't redeliver without me paying an extra $100.

They had no record of the first scheduled delivery and stated that they can't be held to their delivery windows as they are an estimate company. What utter bullsh*t. In the end they shipped my items back to the seller and I had to pay the return shipping. Total loss was just over $300.

I had to reorder the items and I had the seller use a different company. Things worked out better with the alternate company. This company has the worst customer service and don't give a *** about you as a customer.

They only care about how much they can get from you.Stay clear!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of central transport shipping from Central Transport. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $330 and wants Central Transport to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was lack of communication and poor service, dont care about your freight and dealing with them at all. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Central Transport for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Central Transport?

Comments