2.0

when we recieved our delivery 5-17-17the boxes were soaking wet.our previous delivery the pallet was destroyed to the point where the merchandise was all over the truck.

we reloaded it on a good pallet. we have tried calling but, you sit on the phone forever. and you can not leave a message.

thats all there is to say i dont know what else to say it short and to the point.they look like they were left out in the rain or on a truck with a leaking roof.the makita load was all over the inside of the truck and was sliding around the floor of the tuck.

Review about: Central Transport Pallet Transportation Service.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: qualified help.

I liked: Nice drivers, Driver was courteous.

I didn't like: Condtion of material delivered.

Had an Experience with Central Transport?

Comments

DOCKWORKERS UNITED FEDEX
Toledo, Ohio, United States #1330639

WE DOCK WORKERS ARE MISS TREATED AND FIRED FOR NOT DOING BETTER THEN DRIVERS MATTY IN DETROIT IS GREEDY ***.

Portland, Maine, United States #1330508

This transport company is the worst I have ever used.The shipments never get picked up when they are suppose to.

Then when they tell you a delivery date you always want to add 3 or 4 more days. Then when they leave it sitting on the dock for a day or 2.

Then you lose the sale when your customer refuses it so you are out your money plus you have to pay to ship it back.Would never recomend this company ever would tell people to stay away from them.

CentralTransport
Warren, Michigan, United States #1330119
Central Transport Verified Representative

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Customer satisfaction and safety are our top priorities. If you'd like to send us your account number or tracking number we can put you in touch with your sales representative.