1.8

After the sales rep pestered us for a couple of months, we decided to give Central Transport a try.Their price was good, but after using them 4 times, they lost one of our shipments.

We filed a claim and after several weeks, they said they will reimburse us $1.00/lb. So for a claim of $777.85, they paid us $140. They didn't even reimburse us the freight cost. They don't tell you up front that when they give you a good rate, it means you are their lowest class of customer and they will treat you like crap.

The sales rep who pestered us for so long will not return my phone calls.

Thank goodness this was one of our smaller shipments and not 10,000 lbs.Don't ever use Central Transport!

I didn't like: Lack of communication and poor service.

Comments

CentralTransport
Central Transport Verified Representative

We're sorry that you found your experience with us to be negative - it is our goal to provide all of our customers with safe, reliable transportation at a cost that fits their needs. If you'd like to reply privately or message us with your pro #, we can certainly make sure your sales representative is aware of this situation.

to CentralTransport #1465452

How can I reply privately?

#1462090

I'm docker worker was in 2016 at Toledo Hub They always tell us to lie to you guysPlease do business with better employer