Tracking Tool

If I could give this company minus one star I would do it in a heart beat. Terrible customer service, my shipment suppose to arrive on the 6 of February 2018 but as of now, 4:57pm central time February 8, 2018, no call, email or any type of notification from Central Transport about what happen to my LTL package.

Absolutely horrible. If I could give this company minus one star I would do it in a heart beat.

Terrible customer service, my shipment suppose to arrive on the 6 of February 2018 but as of now, 4:57pm central time February 8, 2018, no call, email or any type of notification from Central Transport about what happen to my LTL package. Absolutely horrible.

Review about: Central Transport Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

CentralTransport
Central Transport Verified Representative

We appreciate your feedback & are sorry to hear of your disappointment. Given the severe weather experienced by much of the nation last week, it is possible that weather was a factor.

I'm happy to look into your specific shipment for you if you'd like to reply privately and provide a pro # or account #. Thank you again for choosing Central Transport.