4.4
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Tracking shows delivery for today. Have been trying to confirm this for two days.

Have waited on line for 20 minutes 4 times. Call is never answered simply disconnects after 20 minutes of listening to "Your call is very important to us, please stay on line and WAIT for next available..." Their website has a "send us an e-mail promise - we will reply within 29 minutes" . Tried that yesterday over 24 hours ago. Still no answer.

Finally found a local phone number for the terminal and actually got a live person. Gave her my tracking number and she asked me to hold a minute. I was then transferred ...

Yes you guessed it back to the "Your call is very important to us". I would rate this company with 10 stars on their ability to keep their customers in the dark!!!

Review about: Central Transport Customer Care.

Comments

CentralTransport
Warren, Michigan, United States #1352058
Central Transport Verified Representative

Thank you for your review. We apologize for any long hold times you experienced.

It is always our goal to assist all of our customers in a timely fashion. If you'd like to reply to this message for any additional assistance, I'm more than happy to answer any questions you may have.