Central Transport - Shipment to *** and back
We got a bid though UShip.com through a broker.They did pick up 5 pallets on time, going from LA to NY supposedly between 5 - 7 days.
After they picked up, they said there was a discrepancy on their system and we owe $900 more on top of the $740 quote (which we paid by credit card). We refused to pay. They said the shipment is in Ohio and will be sent to NY while they will revise invoice. We waited.
On the 8th day, a big Central Transport truck came to our warehouse and started backing up. We were like, what's that? Lo and behold, the 5 pallets returned to us! Worse news: so many boxes were damaged and it looked like the boxes were all taken down, our pallets were stacked (even after we put Do Not Stack everywhere), and someone did half job of wrapping.
We made sure the driver knows and we also took pictures of him (see attached).
We submitted a claim and have not heard back.The 5 pallets are still in our warehouse and we never got refund of the money we paid!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I was expecting my delivery yesterday since the tracker indicated that my delivery is out for delivery. Early this morning, i checked again the the tracker since I haven't receive..."
- "I am a chronic pain patient. I use the home delivery service offered through my employer's insurance. My package was due for delivery on December 15, 2014. I paid for..."
- "Uship is one of the biggest and most visible money making illegitimate company's in North America. They are a broker in every definition of the word and description by charging..."
- "I was with my mother, grandmother, and grandfather in the disabled line, my grandmother is lame and incontinent and my grandfather can't walk down slopes. The line for people with..."
- "I purchased a box of crackers and each pack had what looked like and crumbled like peanut butter. I was completely disappointed and call the manufacturer and they stated it..."
- "To all those who are in contact with the British ABC74 (fraud group) to rent or buy out of people: 1. All Leasing SBLCs , Can not be used as..."