Central Transport - Shipment to *** and back
We got a bid though UShip.com through a broker.They did pick up 5 pallets on time, going from LA to NY supposedly between 5 - 7 days.
After they picked up, they said there was a discrepancy on their system and we owe $900 more on top of the $740 quote (which we paid by credit card). We refused to pay. They said the shipment is in Ohio and will be sent to NY while they will revise invoice. We waited.
On the 8th day, a big Central Transport truck came to our warehouse and started backing up. We were like, what's that? Lo and behold, the 5 pallets returned to us! Worse news: so many boxes were damaged and it looked like the boxes were all taken down, our pallets were stacked (even after we put Do Not Stack everywhere), and someone did half job of wrapping.
We made sure the driver knows and we also took pictures of him (see attached).
We submitted a claim and have not heard back.The 5 pallets are still in our warehouse and we never got refund of the money we paid!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "after the death of my mother i decided to move back to newfoundland.i sold most of my pocessions only keeping 18 boxes in total.phoning several companies i decided u.p.s would..."
- "I from Penang (Malaysia) bought 2 kitten male and famale from Thailand, the owner using uship for shiping,I paid first payment RM 500 balance I will paid when a kitten..."
- "I asked via chat a support employee if my address in Elkhart is still vaild, as my profile showed an address in Portland, Oregon. The employee confirmed. Then I had..."
- "since October I've have had 5 people to see the water damage from the dish. attached are pictures and all have agreed the damage from the dish. the frustration is..."
- "I ordered a pair of Super Timberland's as a gift for a friend. The items were received promptyly, however when the recipient received the gift the boots had been worn..."
- "This app is so close to a scam, but not, I'm surprised the pros haven't completely rioted yet. Yes, it looks all snazzy and cool with its neato UI/UX design..."