Turnaround Time

This carrier arrived at our loading dock for an order, theirs wasn't ready, so the driver grabbed someone elses BOL.Didn't call our loading guys and loaded it themselves.

They stole product. Found out when my shipping broker called me to say his driver went in for the load and it was already gone. I had asked Central if this could be delivered using the 'STOLEN' BOL, I didn't care, I just wanted my customer to get their product. They say SURE, but then I find out they wont deliver until it is paid (which was well over double my original quote).

We don't pay until after items deliver. We then tell them to RETURN the STOLEN product.

They agree, but then we are told that we have to pay the original shipping plus the return shipping for it to be brought back to our dock.(so far our charge is over 2,ooo$) Each time we call, we get the run around....President of our company has contacted Central, now we wait....

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Central Transport. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Central Transport to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was non-delivery, terrible customer service and dishonest operations. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Central Transport and central transport customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments