Central Transport - Pathetic excuse for company business ethics

45 of 247 Central Transport reviews

I had sold an item and had Central Transport for the carrier to ship from Missouri to Florida. My product was securely strapped to the pallet and wrapped. My shipment was knocked over due to carelessness by the company and I have suffered a loss of over $2k.

The company sent a denial for damages because they thought it was only covered in plastic on a pallet. It weighed over 500 pounds; no way would I only put thin plastic on it. The truck driver that picked it up was well satisfied with the secured load and I have photos sent to them for proof along with the damages they caused to my shipment.

Also, they claim the "Bill of Lading" was not correct identification of shipment, because they classified it as "auto parts"; well a brake rotor lathe used for working on AUTOMOBILES is considered Automotive!!!

I will be continuing by seeking a law suite for their negligence, just received notice today of the damage claim denial by Central Transport.

I HIGHLY recommend to never do business with this company!!!!!!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

45 of 247 Central Transport reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
Chris

Feb 12 #1111134 Irving, Texas, United States

same thing happened to me.
i need to file a lw suite too.
do you know any lawyer for that?

0 0 Reply

May 11 #1157461

Google Matty Maroun, He owns Central. One Shady S.O.B.

0 0 Reply

Feb 02 #1105094

The product was secured in an upright position with the ratchet straps and wrapped. When delivered the item had been knocked over on its side and damaged as seen in the photos.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.