I had sold an item and had Central Transport for the carrier to ship from Missouri to Florida. My product was securely strapped to the pallet and wrapped. My shipment was knocked over due to carelessness by the company and I have suffered a loss of over $2k.
The company sent a denial for damages because they thought it was only covered in plastic on a pallet. It weighed over 500 pounds; no way would I only put thin plastic on it. The truck driver that picked it up was well satisfied with the secured load and I have photos sent to them for proof along with the damages they caused to my shipment.
Also, they claim the "Bill of Lading" was not correct identification of shipment, because they classified it as "auto parts"; well a brake rotor lathe used for working on AUTOMOBILES is considered Automotive!!!
I will be continuing by seeking a law suite for their negligence, just received notice today of the damage claim denial by Central Transport.
I HIGHLY recommend to never do business with this company!!!!!!!!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Terrible service
- Terrible customer service
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Central Transport Shipping
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Hello there, I bought a GoPro 4 on the official website to have it sent to Mexico I did choose the "FedEx International Priority". Last saturday, 18 of October, the GoPro landed..."
- "Two chests shipped by UPS were destroyed in transit. UPs refuses to accept liability and bounces me to the local shipping agent, who bounces me back to UPS. UPS then..."
- "I have tried writing Emirates Air line for the past 2 months with no logical respond from them, I got my luggage at SFO airport smashed and torn and open..."
- "We order and received a wig. it was very poor quality. You could see stitches in the crown of the wig. No matter how you tried to..."
- "When I went to Arizona on Nov 16th flying with Allegiant Airlines, I was appalled to find they broke my expensive hair curler/straightener. I had to immediately go buy a..."
- "This is gross, i dumped my fries out of the container and found hair...i just want to be sick! I also ordered a regular onion ring and got 4 small..."
- "as you can see, there are many many negative reviews about salad master. A cook ware that can cost up to $3,500.00 . It's a Sham when dealers on top..."
- "Upon arriving in Nacogdoches, I checked my phone, Days Inn, fairly close, reasonably priced, ok why not. The young lady, that checked us in, would rather get back to texting,..."
- "In short I have had a pair of lucky jeans for over ten years still my favorite. Baught 3 new pairs 3 months ago and they fell apart. old tag..."