Hannibal, Missouri

I had sold an item and had Central Transport for the carrier to ship from Missouri to Florida. My product was securely strapped to the pallet and wrapped. My shipment was knocked over due to carelessness by the company and I have suffered a loss of over $2k.

The company sent a denial for damages because they thought it was only covered in plastic on a pallet. It weighed over 500 pounds; no way would I only put thin plastic on it. The truck driver that picked it up was well satisfied with the secured load and I have photos sent to them for proof along with the damages they caused to my shipment.

Also, they claim the "Bill of Lading" was not correct identification of shipment, because they classified it as "auto parts"; well a brake rotor lathe used for working on AUTOMOBILES is considered Automotive!!!

I will be continuing by seeking a law suite for their negligence, just received notice today of the damage claim denial by Central Transport.

I HIGHLY recommend to never do business with this company!!!!!!!!

Review about: Central Transport Shipping.

I didn't like: Terrible service, Terrible customer service.

Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $2486
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Central Transport?

Comments

Chris
Irving, Texas, United States #1111134

same thing happened to me.

i need to file a lw suite too.

do you know any lawyer for that?

to Chris #1157461

Google Matty Maroun, He owns Central. One Shady S.O.B.

The product was secured in an upright position with the ratchet straps and wrapped. When delivered the item had been knocked over on its side and damaged as seen in the photos.