I had sold an item and had Central Transport for the carrier to ship from Missouri to Florida. My product was securely strapped to the pallet and wrapped. My shipment was knocked over due to carelessness by the company and I have suffered a loss of over $2k.
The company sent a denial for damages because they thought it was only covered in plastic on a pallet. It weighed over 500 pounds; no way would I only put thin plastic on it. The truck driver that picked it up was well satisfied with the secured load and I have photos sent to them for proof along with the damages they caused to my shipment.
Also, they claim the "Bill of Lading" was not correct identification of shipment, because they classified it as "auto parts"; well a brake rotor lathe used for working on AUTOMOBILES is considered Automotive!!!
I will be continuing by seeking a law suite for their negligence, just received notice today of the damage claim denial by Central Transport.
I HIGHLY recommend to never do business with this company!!!!!!!!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Terrible service
- Terrible customer service
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Central Transport Shipping
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "i ordered 2 books from Barnes&Noble.com. the box arrived opened and taped back shut with 2 little pieces of 1/2" scotch tape(the kind we all use to wrap gifts not..."
- "Absolute worst trucking company we have ever used. We gave them a shot based on the take over of Vitran and have had the worst experience with every shipment they..."
- "I had a blackberry to be delivered to me coming from Canada and Yes, a signature was required, however, it was supposed to be my signature and I did Not..."
- "UPS shows they left a package at my front door? It was left ON my truck hood, which was parked IN the street. Package was dirty like had..."
- "Sadly, we are in an area (rural NW Missouri) that has zero options or alternatives to Internet and phone service. Our service constantly delivers slower speeds than what we have..."
- "Arrived at 2 Bed/2 Bath "premium" condo at Eagle's Nest at Indian Point to find we were in "TAN" units when we went to the office to complain about the..."
- "Rashard Johnson of the Forty Niners was penalized 15 yards for "Unsportsmanlike conduct" for making a "snow angel" after scoring what he thought was a touchdown. Ridiculous. Period. Our whole..."
- "This location in redford plymouth rd is very rude and inconsiderate and lied about showing up at my house and calling even lied on my neighbor saying my neighbor told..."
- "I purchased an UP3 and about 3 months later, the band is already breaking. I emailed Jawbone support about the issue and wanted to understand why it would break so..."