Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Item shipped from MN 05/21/2018 arrived at final terminal 12:35 AM 05/31 was out for shipment 05/31 but never arrived at my destination. Was rescheduled for 06/01 delivery, but driver for that truck did not show up for work, so I was told, so my item sat all day on the truck in the terminal.

Now have to wait till 06/04 for ....maybe ...delivery. Customer service was no help, supervisor could do nothing, I tried to speak with someone at corporate headquarters, but you need an extension. I wish someone from corporate headquarters would give me a call, I would love to tell them my experience with this company.

What a joke company. No partial compensation offered.

Product or Service Mentioned: Central Transport Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Company wrote 0 private and 1 public responses to the review from Jun 01.

Comments

CentralTransport
Central Transport Verified Representative

We are sorry to read of your frustration & are happy to look into this for you if you'd like to reply privately and provide your account name/number or the pro #. For future reference, our Customer Service Dept is located at our corporate headquarters.

(586) 467-1900 then push zero

SpiritedStork
to 5355 #1493280

I did call customer service, I spoke with a rep and her supervisor. Did you read my complaint.

They could do nothing for me since the driver of the truck that my item was on did not show up for work on Friday 06/01. Why they did not take off my item and put it on another truck so it could be delivered is beyond me. Pro number is 145-8543851-9. Item won't be hard to find.

It has been sitting at your terminal since in East Windsor CT. since 05/30.