I've had nothing but headaches out of every pallet I've shipped with Central Transport. From damaged pallets and goods to late shipments. They solicited their services and now they've created a nightmare for my eBay Store. The most recent crossed the line.

I shipped a 375 lbs. pallet from Ohio to New Jersey 15 days ago from today (12/15/15) and it has yet to be delivered. I've been on the phone with them and my PISSED off customer for hours over the past few days! They claim they don't have a truck small enough to deliver the pallet to a car dealership. A CAR DEALERSHIP WITH SEVERAL CAR HAULERS PICTURED IN THE PARKING LOT ON GOOGLE EARTH.

Now, they want to charge me another $70 to have my customer pick the pallet up at the terminal. They won't deliver it and they won't release it. I should be getting a refund, instead, they want more money????!!!!!

15 DAYS THUS FAR ON A 2 DAY TRANSIT!!!!!!!!!!

DELIVER MY PALLET ALREADY!!!!

I COULD GO ON AND ON ABOUT PAST EXPERIENCES, BUT EVERYONE APPARENTLY ALREADY KNOWS!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of central transport customer care and associated monetary loss in the amount of $5000. Central Transport needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned central transport customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Central Transport.

Comments