Central Transport - I dont know how they are still in business

Absolute worst trucking company we have ever used. We gave them a shot based on the take over of Vitran and have had the worst experience with every shipment they handled. From loosing the shipments to serious damage to over charges from the original quote and trying to get anything resolved is near impossible without spending countless hours e mailing and scanning. Please don't let the cheap rates seem attractive. You will regret it. Ive attached a picture of our most recent damage goods we received from them and they only came in $200 under R&L.

Edward Fox

EBN Services INC

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• What I disliked
      No items

Reason of review:
Preferred solution:
Ill spend as many hours berating the comany as I did trying to get my issues resolved. Social media is a powerful outlet.
Product or service
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Sep 23, 2015 #1038210

i worked at central for 5 mo. and the damage was unreal when i unloaded trucks product stacked when it shouldnt have been,holes in all the trailer roofs product wet,pack the trailers full bottom to top no matter what.they cheat the drivers on pay.i wouldnt ship a paper clip with them

1 0 Reply

Sep 22, 2015 #1037579

You get what you pay for.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.