They missed 2 separate days, no notice, no call (yes, I called to leave my cell number). 3rd try, they came but not on time, again no call. Even worse, the 2 boxes were both damaged (open and parts rolling in truck).
Told the driver to refuse shipment but he left it on the driveway and said had to go but would come back (guess if he came back).
Worst delivery experience.
This was a large item from Harbor Freight so my suggestion is to select delivery to store, instead of home, for large/heavy items.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Central Transport Shipping
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Hires/brokers you off of craigslist. Gives you a list of items to buy and a company gas card then sends you on your way. Your only contact is..."
- "4x4 and caravan transported from W.A to NSW. Little CBC truck broke down in outback NSW. What was suppose to be around a 3 day delivery time frame, according to..."
- "I bought a used digital piano a couple of years ago that came in a professionally designed and built hard shell case made specifically for this item and it arrived..."
- "The hurricane wv (teays valley) store has the greatest employees of all speedways in our area. But i am legally blind. Once a month i get a hot chocolate using..."
- "I ordered a pair of Super Timberland's as a gift for a friend. The items were received promptyly, however when the recipient received the gift the boots had been worn..."
- "I write to introduce our financial services to you. I am a direct mandate to a Financial Institution who is also known as private lender specialized in the Lease and..."
- "I will be attaching three documents pertaining to the way EBAY handles members complaints & what they do not do about it. I hate calling being on hold for ages..."
- "Please find attached documents pertaining to several issues. There is a letter dated July 19, 2012 telling me that my card security fee refund of $108.13 was overpaid by $7.65..."
- "I happened across this site and figured it would be a good place to repost the Yelp review I posted regarding my local CVS pharmacy... First... I have no issue with..."