They missed 2 separate days, no notice, no call (yes, I called to leave my cell number). 3rd try, they came but not on time, again no call. Even worse, the 2 boxes were both damaged (open and parts rolling in truck).
Told the driver to refuse shipment but he left it on the driveway and said had to go but would come back (guess if he came back).
Worst delivery experience.
This was a large item from Harbor Freight so my suggestion is to select delivery to store, instead of home, for large/heavy items.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Central Transport Shipping
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "ang cartoonnko sira at mga damage ang sa loob at my nawawala ..."
- "UPS Claims DisputePackage was picked up by UPS at my home 2/15/13 (Friday) in DelawareThe item was wrapped and taped with card board, forming an inner box around the item,..."
- "I had sold an item and had Central Transport for the carrier to ship from Missouri to Florida. My product was securely strapped to the pallet and wrapped. ..."
- "I happened across this site and figured it would be a good place to repost the Yelp review I posted regarding my local CVS pharmacy... First... I have no issue with..."
- "I will be attaching three documents pertaining to the way EBAY handles members complaints & what they do not do about it. I hate calling being on hold for ages..."
- "Please find attached documents pertaining to several issues. There is a letter dated July 19, 2012 telling me that my card security fee refund of $108.13 was overpaid by $7.65..."
- "In November 2011 we purchased a 4 month old English Bulldog puppy from Jess Durkin..we already had rescued a 1 1/2 year old bulldog and even though we still have..."
- "Rashard Johnson of the Forty Niners was penalized 15 yards for "Unsportsmanlike conduct" for making a "snow angel" after scoring what he thought was a touchdown. Ridiculous. Period. Our whole..."
- "I "purchased" a camera from a 2016 Black Friday special; Nikon d3400 for $349. Great price but not so great that it seemed unreal. It took several days just to..."