Central Transport wouldn't deliver to shop citing limited accessibility. The Auto shop gets regular tractor trailer deliveries of oil and transmission fluid drums.

The site is easy site to deliver to. The driver didn't even stop and ask, just turned around and left. I got a call from the Shipper blaming me for site. I investigated further only to find out he never even went in the place.

Plenty of street parking to walk over and check out the situation. Driver took the item back and tried to charge for a smaller truck to redeliver the item (a transfer case for a Ford Expedition, about 160lbs). I sent Central Transport a Google map of site that shows multiple access to site. Still haven't gotten my item.

Not impressed with their service.

Supposed to be delivered tomorrow. We'll see how it goes from here.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Aug 04, 2015.

Comments

Admit it, you only used Central because they were the cheapest. Cheap is seldom the best. Hope you learned a valuanle lesson.

Parts1225

They have done the same thing to me... I am still waiting for my item.

There is shipments sent regularly to this business but the driver wouldn't check to see if he could deliver.

The delivery is over a week late just so they can make another $150..They are thieves... someone should put a stop to this scam