Ocean Township, New Jersey

Central transport was to deliver a pallet to me. They missed the delivery date and were late by 4 days!!!!

This delay ended up costing me $700. I decided to give them another try and scheduled a pickup of 1 pallet. The scheduled pick up was Tuesday 11/25/15 and they did not show up. I called to see when they planned to pick up the shipment and they said they would "try" for Monday 11/30/15.

Sorry Central but to late as I will call a carrier that wants the business to come Friday and get it. This has been the worst experience I have ever had with a carrier. I will never EVER use them again. Please if you are reading this, save your self from having the same experience I had, use a different carrier.

The customer care at central really does not care about the customer.

Read all the other similar reviews and use someone else. I wish I had read reviews before using Central Transport.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Central Transport. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $700 and wants Central Transport to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was delivery and lack of communication and poor service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Central Transport and central transport customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

well, they CT will tell you its your fault- you are to far off the grid , that why it took 4 more days to deliver or pick up- don't forget its ALWAYS the customers fault. SIMPLE AFFORDABLE RELIABLE...