Ocean Township,New Jersey

Central transport was to deliver a pallet to me. They missed the delivery date and were late by 4 days!!!!

This delay ended up costing me $700. I decided to give them another try and scheduled a pickup of 1 pallet. The scheduled pick up was Tuesday 11/25/15 and they did not show up. I called to see when they planned to pick up the shipment and they said they would "try" for Monday 11/30/15.

Sorry Central but to late as I will call a carrier that wants the business to come Friday and get it. This has been the worst experience I have ever had with a carrier. I will never EVER use them again. Please if you are reading this, save your self from having the same experience I had, use a different carrier.

The customer care at central really does not care about the customer.

Read all the other similar reviews and use someone else. I wish I had read reviews before using Central Transport.

Product or Service Mentioned: Central Transport Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Delivery, Lack of communication and poor service.

Comments

well, they CT will tell you its your fault- you are to far off the grid , that why it took 4 more days to deliver or pick up- don't forget its ALWAYS the customers fault. SIMPLE AFFORDABLE RELIABLE...