Insurance Quality
Turnaround Time

Remodeling my home and ordered custom Italian tile for the bathroom.I contracted with Central Transport based on recommendations and was surprised when 60% of the tile was damaged.

They stacked heavy materials on top of the pallet my tile was shipped on. Now time for the claim...we were given the run around for 4-months before they state that "we have reached the end of the tunnel" the claim is settled for the max amount of 50 cents per pound. Nearly $1,000 worth of tile damaged due to their mishandling and a claim offered of $128?

They appear to be solid and reputable but if you have a claim they turn into an entirely different company with their first reaction of trying to avoid the payout.Don't waste your time with this company unless you are shipping fill dirt.

Review about: Central Transport Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

This company delivered a 4 Ton ac condenser and coil,it was a total loss damaged by their dock forklift operator.Even driver made damage report and picture.This unit cost me almost 1200.00 and they paid me 52.00 .if that’s not a total rip off you tell me what is.Dont let them hall your fill dirt.

CentralTransport
Central Transport Verified Representative

We are sorry to read your negative review. It is always our goal to provide safe, timely, and convenient transportation for our customers and are are sorry to hear that the experience was not a good one for you. We do appreciate your patronage.

#1420676

I HATE HOW THIS COMPANY DOES THIS TO YOU AND US DOCKWORKERS I HAVE SEEN SOME PEOPLE IN TOLEDO HUB STEAL TVS THERE BEFORE AND I WAS NOT REWARDED 1500 DOLLARS *** LOSER CENTRAL TRANSPORT IS.