This driver must be full of *** or is a loser and maybe he is lazy and does'nt want to work or tryed to get the company to pay for miles he did'nt run or the miles he went out of route, i drove for this company for three years and it is the best company i ever worked for the only reason i am not working there is i was layed off along with six other drivers because of lack of frieght and loss of contract. So in no way is this company like what this *** head loser is saying they are,i say to this *** head get a job and keep it and stop trying to *** them over and maybe you would be ok. LOSER

Had an Experience with Central Transport?

Comments

I've been driving trucks since I was nineteen.I work for CT.

It's been 2 years. I've done foodservice, *** I deliver the wallstreet journal. I like what I do. LTD P&D.

It's the only reason I didn't fill out more applications to other LTD companies. Long and short, they tie your arms behind you back and tell you to go do your job. The same goes for terminal managers and mechanics. And the pay cuts?!

When everyone else is getting there 401k's back plus raises. This company is folding.

get out while you can.That's all I have to say.

#519467

:cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry ...

Driver 30 years plus - I did work for the company and they are the worst.Your grossing 1400 per week because your top wage and milking the clock.

We can talk all day about it...

Your full of s_it or *** (or both)

Who are you kidding?

Whose d_ick r u suck_ing?They have pictures of you pounding a mule or something?

Reading some of this Pure BS makes me wounder why the USA is in such a Terrible Position.

You have People writing these Comments about a Company they NEVER work for in there Life. I make about $1,400.00 Gross a week at Central and that is 5 days a week.(Weekends OFF) The Company has been in business over 40 Years I get Excellent Health Coverage Dental and Life Insurance PLUS a 401K..What company do you Know there big Mouths STILL OFFER this to there drivers NOT ONE and if they do they are cutting back and the driver is paying more and more out of Pocket so when you write about a company you know NOTHING about Get your FACTS correct before you look like a Complete ***...This is a true statement from a Central driver in the New York area.You have any questions feel free to contact me I will be happy to talk with you and get things Straight..Take care and good luck finding a Company like Central to pay the Going Rate for a Tractor trailer driver because I AM VERY HAPPY and there is NO company that will give you the going Hourly Rate.

looks like trevor and shifter68 are members of management or maybe even family with matty maroun trying to stick up for CT.The bigheads in the G.O.

in Warren, MI really believe that CT is a premier carrier.:grin what a joke!

Just got the job with central and they really suck..Dot has been put on notice..worked 4 days and im out of that *** hole.CANT BELIVE THAT COMPANY EXITS AT ALL..

I've been reading these comments about Central, what I'v gatherd so far is a bunch of *** wanna be drivers that don't have a clue what trucking is.If the equipment isn't safe don't drive it.

It's the drivers responsibilty to PRE-TRIP. If frieght is broke who loaded it and how did they go down the road? I've seen all types in my life you boneheads are the ones doing 50mph in a parking lot and don't know the rules of the road. You think if you have a CDL you know trucking.

Why don't you *** ball babys get a job at McDonalds with the rest of your loser homo buddies and leave trucking to the men. Run your own truck for awhile to realize what it takes to make a business work. You sound like a bunch of uneducated lazy pond *** that don't know jack.

*** and complainers.Get out of trucking you losers we don't need you ignorant little shitheads on our roads.

I have been wit Central over 2 years and i can testify that they suck. They are cheap. and yes the batteries are leaking acid, I have do Breathe it in until they finally took the forklift away because they won't buy more batteries, bald tires on trucks, no heat or a/c, cracked windshields, don't pay for alot of your time even when they make you turn around because they forgot to put something on your trailer.

THANK YOU FOR OVERVIEW, BUT CAN YOU TELL ME ABOUT THE WAY CENTRAL MOVED THE SALLYS FREIGHT ,, AND HOW IT LOOKED WHEN IT GOT TO YOUR TERMINAL,,,NEED TO KNOW MORE ABOUT SALLYS...ANY INFO WILL HELP PLEASE EMAIL ME THANK YOU KEVIN. GREENDIAMOND1@ATT.NET