Probably won't have enough room to write everything that is wrong with Central Transport on this site.First of all they are careless with the freight that they haul.

They don't care how they treat your product. Then when they damage the freight and the consignee signs as damaged or short, they won't pay. They have millions of reasons, excuses and down right ridiculous causes that they use to get out of paying for their carelessness and inability to preform the job with integrity and honest libility. The multi million dollar company that I work for has finally stop using Central for any of our shipping needs.

We used them way to long and gave them way too many chances.

They are the worst trucking company that I have ever had the unfortunate experience with.If you want your product shipped on time, with minimal damages for a reasonable rate, DO NOT USE CENTRAL TRANSPORT!!!

Had an Experience with Central Transport?

Comments

Central Transport - Wet pallets/destroyed pallets Central Transport "when we recieved our delivery 5-17-17the boxes were soaking wet. our previous delivery the pallet was destroyed to the point where the merchandise was all over the truck. we reloaded..." Read more Eisenhardt - Skyintertrade co. ltd / skyintertrades.com forged faked Evergreen Bill of Lading Eisenhardt " This Bill of Lading was forged / faked by `sam` sahil kapoor / kapor from Skyintertrade Co. Ltd. / skyintertrades.com . This person is responsable of both links about..." Read more Central Transport - Damaged Delivery Central Transport "I had to place a claim for a pallet that was obviously dropped in transit. The driver noted the damage and I completed a ridiculous amount of paperwork needed to cover..." Read more UPS left 4 packages in the snow at the end of my driveway Ups "I was expecting 4 packages delivered by UPS today. We stayed home all day waiting for them. Daylight came and went and no packages, so I checked my..." Read more Sears - NIGHTMARE Wedding Ring Set!! Sears "I have been having issues with a diamond wedding ring set I purchased 2 years ago and Sears has yet to rectify the situation. I initially purchased the set along..." Read more Morgan Properties - Vineland Village in Vineland NJ Morgan Properties "We moved in August 8 we moved from Oklahoma for our job. I went on line to look for places to live which I always do since we are in..." Read more Desertcart - Over a month, missing delivery, No refund, No support Desertcart "Ordered a bunch of stuff, ONE ITEM WAS NOT SHIPPED out from their US consolidation center, rest were delivered in two separate deliveries. Support has only emailed stating that they..." Read more Usaa - Unbelievable Usaa "Recently I was involved in an accident where upon approaching a light another driver who was stopped behind a much larger vehicle pulled out at the last minute in front..." Read more