Update added by user Nov 16, 2015
I have marked this issue resolved, but please know that I was not happy with the decision nor happy with the claim amount I was issued. I lost a lot of money and time on this and will never use Central Transport for any shipping. I recommend that no one used this company.
Update added by user Oct 28, 2015
They will not pay for the full loss of my shipment and they will not even reimburse me for the shipping of the replacement shipment.I will never use Central Transport to ship any order from any of my vendors!
This company does not care about their customers and should be out of business!!Never us Central Transport!
Original review posted by user Oct 15, 2015
I had to place a claim for a pallet that was obviously dropped in transit.
The driver noted the damage and I completed a ridiculous amount of paperwork needed to cover the damage. After two months of waiting,
I received a check for less that half the amount of damaged material.
They say its because of " Central Transport Rules Tariff CTII 100 item 783, class 50". I have been trying to track down this rule to no avail.
I am lucky that I paid for this with a company credit card, because my next move will be call my credit card company and have them do a charge back. I will never let my material ship on one of their trucks.
This is a perfect example on how not to keep a customer!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Dealing with them at all
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Central Transport Shipping
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "THIS COMPANY SHOULD BE BANNED FROM OPERATING AS A MOVING COMPANY! My wife and I hired them to move us from South Carolina to California. My wife spent the majority..."
- "I ordered three ipod touches 32g in different colors for my girls for Christmas. The box was obviously cut open and retaped. Two of the ipod touches were missing! I..."
- "I contracted with Marine Corps Movers through uShip to move a motorcycle from Orlando to NJ. I purchased additional insurance through the uShip site just in case. The shipper dropped..."
- "I've had my sketchers for around 2 months! These are my casual shoes. I don't wear them to work, just around the house or for errands. Enclosed is a picture..."
- "My wife and I decided to remodel our kitchen in the fall and winter of 2006-07. She purchased all new stainless steel appliances including a Sears Kenmore Pro double..."
- "WORST flower company ever! Paid $90 for a small dead arrangement of flowers that should have been a large bouquet size. I paid extra to deliver same day and it..."
- "We thought that the expensive leather construction was the way to go. On the left seat of the sofa, the thread wasn't pulled as tight as on the right seat. ..."
- "I have had many issues!! 1. They have my insurance for my vehicles jacked up!! The lady who contacted me to resolve it gave me a NON WORKING email to..."
- "I bought a couch from the Gardner White on Hall Road on Friday, October 21st. I scheduled a 4pm-11pm delivery for today, October 25th, since it was the earliest they..."