Update added by user Nov 16, 2015
I have marked this issue resolved, but please know that I was not happy with the decision nor happy with the claim amount I was issued. I lost a lot of money and time on this and will never use Central Transport for any shipping. I recommend that no one used this company.
Update added by user Oct 28, 2015
They will not pay for the full loss of my shipment and they will not even reimburse me for the shipping of the replacement shipment.I will never use Central Transport to ship any order from any of my vendors!
This company does not care about their customers and should be out of business!!Never us Central Transport!
Original review posted by user Oct 15, 2015
I had to place a claim for a pallet that was obviously dropped in transit.
The driver noted the damage and I completed a ridiculous amount of paperwork needed to cover the damage. After two months of waiting,
I received a check for less that half the amount of damaged material.
They say its because of " Central Transport Rules Tariff CTII 100 item 783, class 50". I have been trying to track down this rule to no avail.
I am lucky that I paid for this with a company credit card, because my next move will be call my credit card company and have them do a charge back. I will never let my material ship on one of their trucks.
This is a perfect example on how not to keep a customer!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Dealing with them at all
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Central Transport Shipping
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "...I even put a huge sign on my door that said: LASERSHIP ring the doorbell please(hubby was inside) There was absolutely no attempt to deliver anything..."
- "In may of 2012 i took my lease truck over to us xpress to haul on the walmart account out of henderson nc.It went well up to september 2013 when..."
- "4x4 and caravan transported from W.A to NSW. Little CBC truck broke down in outback NSW. What was suppose to be around a 3 day delivery time frame, according to..."
- "Sofa and chair are both less than five years old. When we purchased our La-Z-Boy, we were told it was 100% real leather. I do not see a real quality..."
- "We rented from Avis-Budget in Israel and had the worst experience of our lives. The car was delivered to us in a dark garage. When I arrived to pick up..."
- "I ordered a pair of Super Timberland's as a gift for a friend. The items were received promptyly, however when the recipient received the gift the boots had been worn..."
- "I cash my check like normal with ingo money never had an issue till now. Got my receipt saying the money will be put in my account. The next day..."
- "Ashley sells garbage! Bicast leather flakes off within a year of purchase. Looks horrible and the flakes wind up all over the house. Took a look inside when I threw..."
- "Based upon their heavy FB ads I ordered a cute dress I saw repeatedly. I used their conversion chart for American sizes and yet the two dresses were wayyyyy too..."