Resolved

Update by user Nov 16, 2015

I have marked this issue resolved, but please know that I was not happy with the decision nor happy with the claim amount I was issued. I lost a lot of money and time on this and will never use Central Transport for any shipping. I recommend that no one used this company.

Update by user Oct 28, 2015

They will not pay for the full loss of my shipment and they will not even reimburse me for the shipping of the replacement shipment.I will never use Central Transport to ship any order from any of my vendors!

This company does not care about their customers and should be out of business!!Never us Central Transport!

Original review posted by user Oct 15, 2015

I had to place a claim for a pallet that was obviously dropped in transit.

The driver noted the damage and I completed a ridiculous amount of paperwork needed to cover the damage. After two months of waiting,

I received a check for less that half the amount of damaged material.

They say its because of " Central Transport Rules Tariff CTII 100 item 783, class 50". I have been trying to track down this rule to no avail.

I am lucky that I paid for this with a company credit card, because my next move will be call my credit card company and have them do a charge back. I will never let my material ship on one of their trucks.

This is a perfect example on how not to keep a customer!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of central transport shipping from Central Transport and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $864 and wants Central Transport to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was terrible customer service and dealing with them at all. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Central Transport for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Central Transport?

Comments

I agree that this is the most horrible trucking company out there. You are one of the lucky 2 that had got at least a little bit of resolution from this company. I also recommend that no one should ever use this company.