Central Transport - Damaged Delivery

66 of 247 Central Transport reviews

Update added by user Nov 16, 2015

I have marked this issue resolved, but please know that I was not happy with the decision nor happy with the claim amount I was issued. I lost a lot of money and time on this and will never use Central Transport for any shipping. I recommend that no one used this company.

Update added by user Oct 28, 2015

They will not pay for the full loss of my shipment and they will not even reimburse me for the shipping of the replacement shipment.I will never use Central Transport to ship any order from any of my vendors!

This company does not care about their customers and should be out of business!!Never us Central Transport!

Original review posted by user Oct 15, 2015

I had to place a claim for a pallet that was obviously dropped in transit.

The driver noted the damage and I completed a ridiculous amount of paperwork needed to cover the damage. After two months of waiting,

I received a check for less that half the amount of damaged material.

They say its because of " Central Transport Rules Tariff CTII 100 item 783, class 50". I have been trying to track down this rule to no avail.

I am lucky that I paid for this with a company credit card, because my next move will be call my credit card company and have them do a charge back. I will never let my material ship on one of their trucks.

This is a perfect example on how not to keep a customer!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Customer service
    • Dealing with them at all

Reason of review:
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
66 of 247 Central Transport reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Feb 13 #1111454

I agree that this is the most horrible trucking company out there. You are one of the lucky 2 that had got at least a little bit of resolution from this company. I also recommend that no one should ever use this company.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Central Transport. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Central Transport.
Filing a new complaint about
×