Harrisburg, North Carolina

We had been using central transport for almost 9 years with no issues.In January had an transmission going to MI.

Got the quote, sold our part and shipped transmission to our customer. 2 days later got a call from CT said engine was at terminal in our customers city and they needed to be paid before delivery.?. OK this had never happened before we had always been billed and paid on time but I agreed so my customer could be taken care of. Then they gave me the amount that was over 4 times the quoted amount.

I reminded her of the quote and gave her quoted amount was told this is the new amount. After 4 months of arguing and now I have lost the sale, lost my part and was forced to pay the bill or the "discount " would be removed and we would owe over 3000 dollars.

Central Transport modern day pirates steal the cargo and hold it ransom for more money.Finally to top it off the salesman had the balls to call and ask if we had any other shipments going out.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $1900. This person is overall dissatisfied with Central Transport. The most disappointing about central transport customer care at Central Transport was dishonest practices, lost freight and this company at all Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Central Transport.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shipping category for more informed decision or compare Central Transport to other companies on our site.