1.8
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I have booked my 3 pallets of shipment from Florida to Phoenix on May 31st and they told me that it will take 4 business days. Now they telling me it will arrive on June 11th that is week and half.

They change their date of delivery several time first on 6th June, then 7th June and now they telling me 11th of June. I have a commitment to my customer to deliver with in a week but because of Central Transport irresponsibility I could not make my commitment to my customer.

I called several time to their office but girl in the other side dose not care, she keep saying they can not do anything while I track my shipping and saw that it is sitting in Fort Worth, TX for 3 days. I will never book my shipment with Central Transport again.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

What the *** is going on with my shipment. Central Transport keep changing my delivery date.

Initially it was suppose to deliver on 6th, then changed to 7th, then to 11th and now again changed to 12 of June.

I had a commitment to my customer for product delivery but because of Central Transport I may loose my customer. I never seen this kind of irresponsible people.

Central Transport Verified Representative

Yes, we have already made multiple notes on your shipment, as has customer service, to deliver as soon as possible.

Central Transport Verified Representative

It is currently projected to arrive to the destination terminal 6/11.

to CentralTransport #1495802

If it is coming to Phoenix terminal on 11th then when they will deliver to us? So you guys will change date again??????????? It is ridiculous

to BusyMonteIberiaEleuth356 #1495804
Central Transport Verified Representative

Most shipments deliver the day they arrive to the destination terminal.

to CentralTransport #1495809

Most shipment!!!! can you ask them to at least deliver this on same day as you were late on your schedule

Central Transport Verified Representative

If you would like to will call the shipment at the destination terminal, our customer service group would be happy to assist you with that. You can call them at 586.467.1900 or email them at cs@centraltransport.com. Thanks again,

to CentralTransport #1495788

I will do will call if it is arriving to Phoenix on Friday, otherwise I will have this deliver to us first thing in the Monday morning. So exactly when it will arrive at Phoenix terminal?

Central Transport Verified Representative

Thank you for your reply. We did not receive the pickup request until 6/1, and we picked up the same day.

It Should have moved that Friday night after pickup, but was delayed due to heavy volumes, and therefore moved at the first opportunity on Monday (freight does not move during the weekend). Again, we appreciate you reaching out to us.

Central Transport Verified Representative

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review - and are sorry to read of your displeasure. Our transit times are estimates only, we are not a guaranteed carrier.

I am happy to look into your situation for you if you'd like to reply privately (for security purposes) and provide either your account name/number or your pro number. Thank you -

to CentralTransport #1495755

I understand it was your estimated time but that was a misleading estimate. Taking 11 days for 4 business days estimate, that is not acceptable.

If I was told 11 days I could pick other trucking company. Here is my PRO # 145-6127350-0

to BusyMonteIberiaEleuth356 #1495761
Central Transport Verified Representative

Thank you for your quick reply. Your shipment was originally due to deliver on 6.7, and due to heavy volumes it is running two days behind. I have made a note on it and can assure you our operations team is doing everything they can to ensure it moves as scheduled.

to CentralTransport #1495769

Well it was for 6/6 then change to 6/7. BOL was issued Thursday May 31st.

they pick up on Friday at 2 but did not leave the origin until Monday June 4th.

also it is sitting at Fort Worth TX since Tuesday. When it will arrive in Phoenix terminal, can we at least pick up from your Phoenix terminal on Friday?