Shipped a car hood with Central Transport, I dropped it off at their distribution center.
Item arrived at destination 1 day late, buyer notice concealed damage after delivery. I called customer service next day and put them on notice.
I was told to and then filed a claim within 2 weeks. It was denied the next day: Excuse: Should have filed within 5 days of delivery - come again????
1. They strapped hood in package to a pallet themselves, so they took responsibility for that.
2. How can they damage a metal car hood that was well packaged in 3-4 inches of styrofoam & bubble wrap ?
3. not taking responsibility for damage.
4. California law says you have 3 years to file a claim.
WORST LTL TRANSPORT COMPANY IN THE WORLD EVER.
DON'T EVER EVEN CONSIDER USING THESE PEOPLE. RECKLESS, INCONSIDERATE, CRIMINAL BEHAVIOR. THEY SHOULD NOT BE IN BUSINESS PREYING ON INNOCENT PEOPLE.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- No customer service
- Dishonest operations
- Lack of communication
- Terrible service
- Denial of legitimate claim for damages
- Reason of review:
- ALL OF THE ABOVE
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Central Transport Shipping
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I had sold an item and had Central Transport for the carrier to ship from Missouri to Florida. My product was securely strapped to the pallet and wrapped. ..."
- "I had two speakers that I sold on eBay that I had bought from a retailer brand in original packaging. The exterior of the container clearly showed they were speakers...."
- "Two chests shipped by UPS were destroyed in transit. UPs refuses to accept liability and bounces me to the local shipping agent, who bounces me back to UPS. UPS then..."
- "I bought a chicken bacon avocado salad in the drive thru. The salad was some chicken on all lettuce. One small slice of avocado, three chips, no pica de gallo..."
- "I washed & conditioned my hair with the Cupuacu products. The next day my scalp was itching but I never thought it was the Cupuacu until my daughter began to..."
- "Justin Holt from Austin commercial will be tried in court for numerous accounts of fraud: conspiracy to terrorism, fraud, misrepresentation, conspiracy to perjury, false advertising, breach of contract, violation of..."
- "I am dis-satisfied with my service at this the Tyler Texas Regis salon. My reasons are; Mind you. It was my birthday gift (to myself)-When I called the salon to..."
- "I HAVE USED FROM YOU FLOWERS 3 TIMES. THE 1ST TIME I SENT 3 PLANTS TO TN. I SPLIT THE DIFFERENCE ON BEING SATISFIED SINCE 1 OF THE..."