CENTRAL TRANSPORT, CRIMINALS IN BUSINESS - FOR HOW LONG?
Shipped a car hood with Central Transport, I dropped it off at their distribution center.
Item arrived at destination 1 day late, buyer notice concealed damage after delivery. I called customer service next day and put them on notice.
I was told to and then filed a claim within 2 weeks. It was denied the next day: Excuse: Should have filed within 5 days of delivery - come again????
1. They strapped hood in package to a pallet themselves, so they took responsibility for that.
2. How can they damage a metal car hood that was well packaged in 3-4 inches of styrofoam & bubble wrap ?
3. not taking responsibility for damage.
4. California law says you have 3 years to file a claim.
WORST LTL TRANSPORT COMPANY IN THE WORLD EVER.
DON'T EVER EVEN CONSIDER USING THESE PEOPLE. RECKLESS, INCONSIDERATE, CRIMINAL BEHAVIOR. THEY SHOULD NOT BE IN BUSINESS PREYING ON INNOCENT PEOPLE.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- No customer service
- Dishonest operations
- Lack of communication
- Terrible service
- Denial of legitimate claim for damages
- Reason of review:
- ALL OF THE ABOVE
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Central Transport Shipping
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Everything started after I decided to sell my Apple MacBook Pro (late 2013 model) to a friend. We agreed that she would pay me for my barely used one $3,000.00 Since..."
- "I found a lady on craigslist with husky pups -free, we texted and emailed. After she found out where I lived (nj) she said she lived in Seatle Washington, she..."
- "My first and hopefully very last experience with USPS. Seeing the object of desire on Ebay with the so simple, cheap looking shipping rate over to Europe, a buy now..."
- "I bought a chicken bacon avocado salad in the drive thru. The salad was some chicken on all lettuce. One small slice of avocado, three chips, no pica de gallo..."
- "I washed & conditioned my hair with the Cupuacu products. The next day my scalp was itching but I never thought it was the Cupuacu until my daughter began to..."
- "On Nov 25 I tried to order a Waterville 2 times with no success Onthe 3rd try I had success. When I checked the order the at around 3:00pm on..."
- "In November 2011 we purchased a 4 month old English Bulldog puppy from Jess Durkin..we already had rescued a 1 1/2 year old bulldog and even though we still have..."
- "I have just resolved a month-long battle to get my (partially) repaired phone returned. • I accepted Elite’s quote for repair on 03/11 and on 04/11 delivered it to the local..."