2.1
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Update by user May 05, 2016

We have been a good customer for 9 years. Our first rep was great and provided us with a good usable plan.

Since his departure we have spent most of the additional years without a sales rep or worse one that did less than nothing! It is impossible to speak or reason with anyone in the billing department. I believe them to be dishonest and arrogant. The credit hold clerk is clearly on some sort of power trip.

Behavior is unacceptable. As an owner of our company, I have made the decision to stop all transactions with Central. The past two years of trying to get proper billings, damaged freight, lack of any support or care about the damaged freight and the rudeness and arrogance of those they put in positions of dealing with the public I have come to the conclusion that I cannot waste any more of my time or that of our employees who excel in customer service with an unresponsive arrogant and poorly performing company like Central.

The one and only shining star in Central is our local driver who we will miss. Sorry Stefan but it just got to be too bad to continue dealing with Central.

Original review posted by user May 04, 2016

Can't believe I'm ready of the same issues we are having with them. We have been a customer for 9 years.

Recently (beginning 2 years ago) we began having not only billing issues but damage issues with shipments. Trying to get a rep out to speak with us was impossible. Finally yesterday a regional manager came out and proposed God knows what as talked 1000 "miles a second" - like the character Richard Gere played in Chicago - the fast talking, lying *** man in the movie.What a nightmare but thought that maybe, just maybe, he would actually do something to help us out. Nope.

Today we have a shipment being held hostage by Central. Due to the lack of resolutions on some older invoices that were not billed correctly, we are being required to pay for this shipment up front. Keep in mind that we pay thousands of dollars in immediate payments to Central every month. Seems the Credit Hold dept.

is manned by a power hunger clerk - I think she gets off on making demands. Good for her - due to her obnoxious behavior - along with lack of any form of customer support - Central has lost a loyal 9 year account today.

Product or Service Mentioned: Central Transport Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Lack of communication, Lack of communication and poor service, Poor customer service, Dishonest practices, Dont care about your freight, Fraudulent billing practice.

• Central Transport Overcharges
  • Disregarded Damage
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from May 04, 2016.

Comments

I'm in Andover we ship a lot with Central- Stefan is our driver as well. He is so happy all of time.

We don't have any issues with clerks as a matter of fact they are pretty pleasant. You should give them another shot.

I mean who doesn't want to see Stefan everyday? He makes the entire department smile!

to Anonymous #1157474

I agree - we love Stefan!!! The people answering the phone providing rates, scheduling, etc.

have all been great. It is just when there is a question with an invoice or damaged shipments - which from one area we had three in a few month's time.

There is no attention given to addressing the damage issue and working through billing differences has been worse than a nightmare. Do you work with a rep?